Welcome to Blue Point Cove!
This small, sleepy, little-known resort town on Maryland’s Eastern Shore is about to reinvent itself. I hope you’ll come along for the ride!
The Blue Point Crab
Yep, this is the crab who gave the town its name. If you’ve never had blue point crabs steamed in beer and seasoned with Old Bay, you haven’t enjoyed one of Maryland’s finest gastronomic traditions.
The Wyndham Cottage
There are some wealthy, long-time residents with social standing – and secrets.
And newcomers with plans to update the downtown area, add new businesses – and maybe even turn Blue Point Cove into an artisan community.
The Blue Point Cove Inn
There is a lovely Bed & Breakfast whose owner is hiding from her past.
The indie radio station has a new owner who hires wounded warriors – and keeps his promises.
With so many interesting characters there is a lot of romance happening amid the mysteries. One visit and you’ll be hooked on Blue Point Cove.
Since the first Blue Point Cove book revolves around Dev and Amanda getting to know each other through songs, some of my readers have requested a song list from the book. Most of these tunes are quite old and my younger readers may never have heard them before, so I’ve added You Tube links so you can hear (many of) them in their original glory. Enjoy!
View the Playlist
- **Skylark – Woody Herman
- **Don’t Get Around Much Anymore – Ella Fitzgerald
- **Walking My Baby Back Home – Nat ‘King’ Cole
- * Someone to Watch Over Me – Ella Fitzgerald
- **For All We Know – Nat ‘King’ Cole
- *My Funny Valentine – Frank Sinatra
- **You Don’t Know Me – Michael Buble
- *In The Mood – Andrews Sisters
- *Someone to Watch Over Me – Ella Fitzgerald
- Dream – The Pied Pipers
- *Serenade in Blue – Ray Eberle
- **Dream a Little Dream of Me – Doris Day
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice – Beach Boys
- A Kiss to Build a Dream On – Louis Armstrong
- I Had the Craziest Dream – Vera Lynn
- Imagination – Frank Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey
- *My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time – Doris Day
- **The Very Thought of You – Frank Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey
- *Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off – Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers
- **You’re the Top – Ella Fitzgerald
- **Moonlight Becomes You – Bing Crosby
- *The Nearness of You – Jo Stafford
- Stormy Weather – Billie Holiday
- **Nevertheless – The Mills Brothers
- **You Made Me Love You – Judy Garland
- **All Of Me – Frank Sinatra
- **You’ll Never Know – Michael Buble
- **Darling, Je Vous Aime Beaucoup – Nat “King” Cole
- ** You Always Hurt the One You Love – The Mills Brothers
- **Have I Told You Lately – Bing Crosby
- **I Could Write a Book – Frank Sinatra
- *The Man I Love – Lena Horne
- **Time After Time – Frank Sinatra
*Requested by Amanda **Played by Dev
You met Jeff and Zoe in Hers By Request. Now it’s time for a book of their own. These two people are incredibly talented artists but both are driven to succeed for very different reasons. The Silvercreek Gallery may be the solution to both of their dreams but the secrets they keep while they build it may be their ultimate downfall…
Available now at Amazon
What are the chances that a woman running from a killer and an ex-soldier who couldn’t protect his men would find safety and redemption in each other’s arms?
Marjorie runs Blue Point Cove’s only bed & breakfast inn and does her best to maintain a low profile and stay off the grid. She’s changed her looks, and changed her name, and prays every day that the killer from her past believes she died in the fire he set. Unexpected events still set her heart pounding, but this time the boarder makes her heart race for a completely different reason.
Lance Fisher is looking for a job, since his military career came to an abrupt end when the bomb that killed his entire squad left him disabled and suffering from PTSD. Lucky for him, the owner of the local indie radio station is another wounded warrior and has helped quite a few ex-military men get back on their feet. Now, all Lance needs is a quiet place to stay.
Look for Theirs by Chance in December 2016.